LiveRamp enables companies and their partners to better connect, control, and activate data to transform customer experiences and generate more valuable business outcomes. Our fully interoperable infrastructure delivers end-to-end addressability for the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers and our neutral and open approach ensures that our clients can select from among best-in-class partners and technology to meet their specific needs.
链睿LiveRamp 赋能企业及其合作伙伴能够更好地进行数据连接、激活和协作，从而改变客户体验并产生更有价值的业务成果。 我们本地化和完全可互操作的技术方案为世界顶级品牌、代理商和媒体提供端到端的营销赋能平台，中立的身份和开放的方式确保我们的客户可以从一流的合作伙伴和技术中进行选择，以满足他们的特定需求。
About this job
The IT Desktop Support role is responsible for providing excellent and friendly technical support for local and remote users including executives. In addition, you will be assisting in testing, troubleshooting and deploying patch software for all endpoints and servers.
Reporting to the Biz-tech Support and Operations Manager, you will be
- Responsible for the remediation of server incidents including timely responses, thorough analysis, and all proper follow up actions
- Responsible for responding to service restoration calls
- Responsible for the overseeing of incident queues to ensure service level service levels are met
- Responsible for reducing repeating incidents by performing deep analyses of tickets, adjusting thresholds, and/or performing root cause analysis to prevent future occurrences
- Responsible for installing Operating Systems patches including pre and post level reporting
- Follows documented procedures for installing, maintaining and administering Endpoint hardware and software environments
- Possess a general understanding of server hardware components
- Possess a general understanding of network troubleshooting, components and computer systems interactions
- Provide some systems administration in Workspace One, Jamf, Zoom, Security Tools, etc.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Bilingual language skillset: English and Chinese
- Basic understanding of server computing
- Min 3 years hands on administration of Windows OS, macOS
- Troubleshooting skills
- Independent thinking
- Strong problem-solver