LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you looking for an opportunity to flex your product skills to scale a new, rapidly growing product line for our Publisher Products? We are looking for an experienced product manager with a proven track record of delivering and scaling enterprise ready products. This product manager will have to operate with a strong product mindset to continue rapid growth and scale; responsibilities include roadmap, go-to-market, and ultimately shipping products that grow revenue.
LiveRamp is a data connectivity platform deployed at leading companies to enable a 360 degree view of the customer. We have leveraged this leadership position to build a product line for Publishers. LiveRamp for publishers is a business to business platform enabling our publisher clients to work with LiveRamp more effectively by offering a user friendly self service experience.
- Own the vision, prioritization & execution strategy of the LiveRamp for Publishers product suite focused on Mobile + Connected TV capabilities; this is inclusive of working closely with engineering counterparts to groom the integrations backlog, refine user stories, and plan development sprints as well as keeping documentation for key stakeholders and updates on development status.
- Collaborate with stakeholders & partners to:
- identify opportunities for the product development roadmap and maximize value to stakeholders and our customers
- create requirements for seamless user experiences for customers, enabling consent and preference management, including compiling best practices for troubleshooting & documentation
- Work closely with engineering to scale our Mobile products to keep up with explosive customer demand and ever changing Privacy regulations.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert for how the ATS Mobile SDK and all aspects of our Mobile offerings.
- Interface with the CSM & Growth team to understand customer needs and associated value and align on product roadmap clarity, simplicity, and alignment on priorities
- Maintain & disseminate a high-level understanding of all features we are supporting and building today
- Understand, research and follow technical trends in the Privacy, Data and Advertising industry. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat, as well as to make recommendations on which new features to build or enhancements that need to be implemented to existing products.
- Develop a deep understanding of LiveRamp’s data connectivity systems in order to effectively communicate with peers and contribute to overall expansion of capabilities.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with a track record of Product Management, working closely with engineering teams to release enterprise SaaS products.
- You have a background (degree or experience) in Engineering and love technical challenges and problems.
- You have previously taken early stage products to general availability to power growth of an early stage business.
- You have experience working on data collaboration products where you had to bring data together from multiple entities to solve enterprise problems.
- You are a strategic thinker and a collaborative diplomat who can build strong relationships and work effectively with other teams.
- You are a strong evangelist and can align stakeholders to create clarity of priority, and rally teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- You have strong project management skills, and the ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- You are a clear communicator - whether that is in writing PRDs, slack, or emails so that your stakeholders know what you are trying to accomplish and why you are trying to accomplish it.
- You are resourceful. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them so can use a mix of people and external resources to do this.
- You have experience with AWS Cloud services.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking, and proactive