LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail and a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better, innovate and drive value? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing and advertising technology? Consider joining our team.
- Deliver yearly revenue targets, upselling to existing customer basis, including extending client relationships into new market geographies.
- Help migrate clients to a new cookieless future, educating and evangelising new LiveRamp solutions in the market driving customer adoption.
- Assist in driving successful and fruitful client partnerships in new markets.
- Assist our clients with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for some of our largest and most strategic accounts.
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources and stakeholders, including but not limited to: product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal and privacy teams.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner and collaborate with US stakeholders on account expansion into international market geographies
- Maintain internal resources to ensure details are up to date
- Monitor, analyse, and forecast a customer’s usage of our products.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Drive customer satisfaction
- 3+ years client focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred). You build relationships with customers' leadership teams. You can take an introduction to one contact, and connect with many, including C-Level management. You can also navigate smaller organizations, providing planning for joint initiatives.
- Previous experience working across many markets across the globe is highly favoured
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems and managing issues through to resolution
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)