LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Publisher Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for setting clients up for long-term success on LiveRamp products by managing the implementation process for our Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS) publishers. As the technical post-sale lead, you will drive adoption and customer value through client education, training, system configuration, and testing.
To be successful as a Publisher Implementations Manager, you should have project management experience, be highly organized, thrive in and be effective in ambiguous environments, be able to easily communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, and be able to work collaboratively across organizations.
- ATS Implementation: Own the technical relationship during the implementation of ATS, collaborating with the publisher and internal stakeholders to understand business goals and define an implementation strategy.
- Work with the business development (BD) and sales architect (SA) teams to ensure a smooth handoff from pre-sales to implementation.
- Answer questions about the LiveRamp identity graph. You’ll be the publisher’s LiveRamp technical expert.
- Identify ways to improve our implementation process and collaborate with internal teams to make those improvements.
- Post Implementation Support: You’ll work with live publishers to make sure their implementation is successful and optimized as much as possible. You’ll troubleshoot technical issues and maintain relationships with the publishers’ technical counterparts.
- Addressability Product Technical Support: You’ll work closely with Product/BD as we launch and expand new addressability products, such as our Registration Wall, and help with publisher implementations for these products.
- Global Collaboration: You’ll work closely with your SA/BD counterparts in the US, LATAM, and APAC.
YOUR TEAM WILL
- Focus on transforming the advertising / marketing / programmatic ecosystem away from third party cookies and onto LiveRamp’s person-based RampID via our Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS). This is a massive undertaking and will be transformational to the entire ecosystem for years to come. You will have the chance to make a significant contribution.
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, and how they work together
- Familiarity with internet/adtech foundations -- first and third-party cookies, the DOM, HTTP. Experience with pixel placement and implementation
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally.
- Proactive, thorough, and transparent in communication - people rarely need to follow up with you. You are able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills -- able to quickly understand and decompose complex questions and concepts.
- Action-oriented and independent with hands-on experience delivering business results. Comfortable working in ambiguous environments.
- Strong project management experience. Have a strong desire to create, implement, and iterate on cross-functional processes that lead to a standardized and extremely positive experience for every customer
- Foundational understanding of GDPR privacy regulations
- Fluent in English, and ideally able to speak one or more of the following languages at a business level: German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Ability to travel as necessary (post pandemic) - up to 10%