LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and are on an exciting phase of growth globally. Our values of entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth are what drives us forward, creating values and making significant impact in the digital ecosystem.
- Lead a team of highly talented and collaborative engineers - 50% of your time will be spent managing your team and the other 50% will be spent doing hands-on development.
- Own engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle in partnership with team members (engineering, product, data ethics) across multiple regions (US, EU, APAC).
- Drive the system architecture and design, and contribute to the data enablement platform development for LiveRamp customers.
- Establishing relationships with all stakeholders, bridging the gaps in communication and collaboration, and showing great teamwork across teams.
- Coaching and mentoring team members on technical and soft skills, and improving the team’s happiness working at LiveRamp.
- Champion engineering best practices and standards.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience and 2+ years of experience leading engineering teams OR large engineering projects.
- Have strong leadership skills, with a proven ability to deliver on projects as the technical lead.
- Have a passion and track record for leading teams to deliver scalable services, APIs, and infrastructures.
- Strong verbal English communication skills and enjoy collaborating on a distributed agile development team.
- Lead end-to-end development and release of an application or service.
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior developers.