LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Senior Accountant, you will be supporting a high-energy, rapidly growing company. This role plays an essential part in our accounting team and will oversee cash, accruals as well as own account reconciliations. This role will work closely with FP&A, Financial Shared Services and key business partners.
This is a great opportunity to learn global accounting and gain exposure to more complex accounting areas. You will drive continuous process improvement for the monthly close cycle and business processes.
Opportunity to utilise next generation accounting tools in a growing, fast paced and vibrant environment where finance is front and centre, not a back-office function.
- Support multiple legal entities in different European countries involving a broad range of stakeholders
- General accounting and month-end activities – balance sheet reconciliations, inter-company reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, intangibles, and allocations
- Monitor procedures and make suggestions to improve processes and increase efficiencies
- SOX compliance and assist with audits as required
- Oversee transactional processes and liaise with outsourced providers
- Oversee daily banking activities
- Oversee analysis of employee expenses
- Project work will be required on an ad-hoc basis
- Qualified – ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in general accounting, preferably in SaaS industry
- Dutch & English Speaker
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong experience with financial and management information systems (e.g. WorkDay or equivalent).
- Highly organised, detail oriented, collaborative, and approachable
- Thrive in a start-up - like environment, and seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company
- Ability to function as part of a team, multi-task, prioritise, and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- You are eager to learn various accounting topics and grow professionally