LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Sales Development Representatives are the glue between marketing and sales, responsible for carrying the baton from marketing lead to sales opportunity. SDRs will fuel the pipelines of our Commercial Leads through inbound and outbound activities. SDRs engage with prospects to uncover business needs and introduce them to LiveRamp's Product Lines.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage top of funnel sales process.
- Work closely with Marketing, Commercial Leads, and Leadership on outreach campaigns.
- Represent LiveRamp at key industry conferences and tradeshows.
- Prospect into cold and active accounts while following up with warm leads at some of the largest marketing organizations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Sales Development experience.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- SaaS selling experience preferred.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Extremely flexible – able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- Remarkably strategic, driven and very entrepreneurial.
- Should be easy to get along with, nice, fun, smart, ethical, and low-maintenance.
- Thrive on working with A-players.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.