LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Our mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Working closely with the sales team, you will conduct business need assessment and guide the functional and technical direction in designing the solution to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Engage and assess client’s business needs and apply business impact model methodology to justify LiveRamp’s solutions to solve business problems.
- Act as an internal technical coordinator across teams in turning client’s requirements into actual delivered solutions.
- Support in preparing presentations/proposals tailored to client’s requirements.
- Develop and maintain a breadth and depth of knowledge on the functional and technical elements of the products you will be focused on.
- Understand your client’s business, industry context and market pressures.
- Provide guidance and resolution with respect to business process and solution design.
- Provide current best practice as part of driving the solution for the client.
- Drive process flow analysis and process redesign to ensure scalability and overall performance of LiveRamp’s solutions.
- Establish portfolio architecture strategy, covering data integration and technology domains.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and serve as primary resource to address all customer’s technical questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 12+ years of proven track record of pre-sales or consulting experience, ideally working for a dynamic multinational consulting / system integrator / solution provider with diverse industry exposure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, resilient with a positive attitude.
- Sales engagement experience is preferred.
- Strong communicator with excellent written language, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Remarkably strategic, driven and very entrepreneurial.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).