LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Identity team at LiveRamp has a burning passion for building the best Identity Resolution capabilities in the world. You and your team will build the user interface for our key product, the Portrait Engine. The Portrait Engine is used to build Identity graphs, what we mean by this is we ingest fragmented records and apply data science techniques to create a single view of a person, place or household.
We use Google Cloud Platform to deploy our solutions, the technologies we use are:
- ReactJS (with Redux)
- Ant Charts
- Build accessible and intuitive user interfaces
- Drive the adoption of relevant technologies to improve the user experience and code quality.
- Identifying opportunities to re-architect the code for better performance and maintainability.
- Drive the design of APIs
- Resolve technical issues for internal and external customers
- Champion engineering best practices and standards
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team including PM and design
- 6+ years experience in web application development
- Expert using ReactJS.
- Strong experience using any cloud environment.
- Strong experience using product development tools like JIRA
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team that excels at collaboration and holds each other accountable to the highest standards.
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems into their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them.
- Curious to learn and comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices
- Experience with developing and deploying visuals using d3.js
- Experience with developing web applications using Material UI themes.
- Experience with developing and deploying web applications in Kubernetes