LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Identity team at LiveRamp has a burning passion for building the best Identity Resolution capability in the world. Our platform ingests trillions of records of data, applies data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs, and then renders those graphs as the backend for extensible, reliable, high-performance APIs.
- Build customizable, high-performance matching engines that can be deployed in regions all over the world to solve localized data challenges.
- Implement proprietary algorithms for graph access.
- Treat infrastructure as code, leveraging tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform.
- Design with privacy and security-first principles.
Your team will:
- Enable configuration-driven workflows that automate batch and streaming-based processing on top of Identity Resolution services and assets.
- Deliver Identity Resolution capabilities globally through a RESTful API to clients who demand high availability and have a spectrum of low latency versus high throughput use cases.
- Have 4+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
- Enthusiasm for teasing apart complex problems into their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them.
- Experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Apache Beam, and Kafka.
- Comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices.
- Proficient in Java and one other language like Python, Kotlin, or Go.
- Proficient in SOA.
- Enjoy working as part of a smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive team.
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs.
- Familiarity working with cloud-based services and infrastructure, preferably in GCP.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and proximity to many great food venues.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, canoe trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Remote, working in Central Time Zone hours.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.