Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack (Data Science)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Data Science Engineering team provides cutting edge data management and segmentation solutions to our customers at petabyte scale. We are now evolving our system to the next level for both batch and real-time use cases on a modern stack. You will immediately have an impact in solving our most challenging problems.
- Work on solving big data challenges for the Look-alike AI project.
- Work on a massively scalable data management system that performs stateful operations on petabytes of data and real time segmentation with accurate counts for people-based marketing. If you enjoy advanced query processing engines, indexing strategies, and database engines in general, this could be a fit.
- Tackle challenging problems such as implementing SOA and Kubernetes at scale, reliably coordinating thousands of batch jobs per day, and overhauling our data tier on GCP and beyond.
- Own product features from the development phase through to production deployment.
- Evaluate big data technologies and prototype solutions to improve our data processing architecture.
Your team will:
- Provide Audience Expansion capability through Look-alike modeling hence supporting our customers to enhance their product reach.
- Rearchitect legacy systems and solidify our next gen architecture as we move to support an increasing number of customers.
- Discover and deliver innovative solutions to our customers’ most difficult challenges at mind-boggling scale.
- 4+ years experience in web application development
- Enjoy collaborating on a distributed agile development team
- Collaborate with other engineers on end-to-end development and release of an application or service
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Empathy for customers and teammates
- Experience with Agile software development and Product Development Lifecycle
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
- Significant experience with Ruby on Rails or Node.js
- Significant experience with TypeScript and Express.js
- Contributions to open source projects
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.