Senior Technical Program Manager - Data Management
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our Engineering and Product organization is growing rapidly at LiveRamp.You will own and evolve the systems that allow LiveRamp Product and Engineering to steer our reliability and release management practice as industry leaders. You will help drive analysis of production surprises, while using qualitative and quantitative data to inform recommendations and decisions. As you progress in your learnings of our systems, you will partner with engineering and product to execute on programs that prioritize, build solutions on your findings and drive operational change where needed. You will own the LiveRamp release calendar for Data Management, with the goal of driving visibility and coordination within our larger programs.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive orchestrating product delivery across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us!
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary, and highly visible technical initiatives in service of the Data Management platoon’s mission of a unified product experience.
- Coordinate across multiple engineering squads through the full project lifecycle including requirements gathering, development milestone planning, testing, and delivery.
- Be responsible for the process of coordinating and communicating product development across key areas of strategic focus for LiveRamp Data Management Programs.
- Present status updates (progress, plan, risks, etc) to project stakeholders based on the technical risks and challenges with inputs from cross-functional teams that include UX, Product and Engineering teams.
- Shepherd the software development lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Drive adoption of agile scrum methodologies including best practices for scrum ceremonies and artifacts
- Work hands-on with teams and managers to evolve the engineering development process to foster greater team health and effectiveness
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of the engineering development teams
- Be comfortable navigating an environment with both ambiguity and change
- Be well versed in facilitating conversations between Product, Engineering, and executive leadership enabling Product to prioritize customer needs and turn them into product requirements
- Contribute towards building great engineering teams, inclusive culture, and a great company
- Partner with our ALG group and facilitate planning and delivery of projects and programs that originate from their backlogs and drive visibility and transparency into that work
- You have 3-5 years of experience working as a program|development manager and 5+ years managing large development programs for collections of teams.
- You have a solid understanding of Agile practices, continuous delivery and SRE in software organizations.
- You have experience with modern continuous delivery of platforms and have helped organizations unlock the value of using them.
- You have a passion for helping teams build actionable dashboards that focus on signal, not noise, to monitor their environments.
- You have a track record of managing reliability initiatives that span multiple teams and stakeholders and delivering value effectively.
- You can balance strategy and execution; you can plan for the future of our development process at scale and take the steps to make that vision happen.
- You have demonstrated verbal and written communication skills across organizational levels.
- You have experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk and critical path management.
- You are a problem-solver; you can find creative solutions to any problem you want to solve.
- You excel at leading groups of people through change and bringing them along on the journey.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements and deadlines.
- You are an expert in Jira and could act as a Jira admin if needed.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco, California.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.