LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you enjoy helping your clients succeed and hit their objectives all whilst working in one of the fastest growing areas of marketing, technology and data? Do you know how to navigate and manage customer relationships in a fast paced environment? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work smarter every day? Are you interested in working across cross functional teams and markets in a new and growing team? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and data? Then read on and consider joining our team...
Our UK Customer Success Team is growing as a result of strong sales success and growing client relationships driven by the high value future enabling solutions we offer to the industry. With recent strong client wins in the retail and CPG space we are looking for a CSM to join the team to manage these relationships and build strong relationships that result in year on year growth as well as retaining the client for many years to come.
- Manage and grow our joint success across our current and future account portfolio.
- Engage with and grow the relationship with close partners and advisers to build strong value based relationships e.g. media agencies and system integrators
- Collaborate closely with Product, Sales and Marketing to develop program solutions that expand and deepen these relationships.
- A client can take many forms, from direct Brand to Agency, our solutions have a part to play across different stakeholders
- Identify new opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with these strategic partners.
- Grow your own career through successful year on year achievements.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 4+ years customer success manager experience.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally, written and verbal.
- Organised and structured, in all you do with clients and colleagues
- You are punctual in answering emails and calls - knowing the answer to every question is not critical, communicating you will find the answer out, is.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and entrepreneurial - always one eye on the bigger picture, the next opportunity for us to expand our relationship.
- Independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Ideally with experience and/or a good understanding of the digital media landscape and how to help brands and agencies execute media campaigns.
- Ideally with a strong understanding of how data is used by marketers across all marketing channels
- You will learn the platform and understand how to demonstrate and train clients on the platform to a high degree of competency
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).