LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Technical Account Manager, (TAM) you will provide exemplary technical service to LiveRamp’s most strategic customers to make them successful with the LiveRamp product suite. As a TAM, you will be the technical expert and trusted advisor to your customers, building strong relationships throughout their organization – from their delivery teams to their senior executives.
- Overall Program Management of Technical projects implemented with Strategic LiveRamp customers
- Understanding in-depth how your customers are technically implemented and configured with LiveRamp and continuously advising your customers on how they can improve their implementation to drive additional business value from LiveRamp
- Providing technical and business context to internal teams when there is an issue related to your customer’s configuration, what success looks like for your customer, and ideate on recommended solutions for your customer.
- Relaying the impact of system issues or outages to your customer and addressing all follow-up communications and project managing technical needs associated
- Designing and completing technical tests to improve the value that your customers derive from the LiveRamp platform or to understand the impact of upcoming core product changes to your customer’s workflows
- Collaborating with Product and Support teams to create customer-specific rollout plans for product updates and new product releases
- Delivering required, unique customization in the platform on behalf of a customer, and working with Product & Engineering teams to move toward Product standardization
- Understanding all technical cost-to-serve elements (e.g. ticket volume, cloud costs, etc.) associated with each customer and defining plans to improve upon these
- Ongoing education for the customer on to address technical and product capabilities of LiveRamp’s product suite
- Maintaining comprehensive shared, internal technical documentation for your customers and providing regular Runbook updates to your customers
- 5-10 years experience in enterprise level client facing work
- BS in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Professional, has executive presence, and is collaborative. You are a stellar client relationship manager, capable of successfully communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- A strong product generalist who is excited by the challenge of solving complex user related issues
- Excels in both written and verbal communication
- Familiar with SQL and is comfortable building basic queries and modifying more complex ones (SQL experience from current or previous roles)
- Swiftly prioritizes and responds to ever-morphing, high-impact, urgent requests from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person visits, etc.
- Thrives in technical troubleshooting and interfaces successfully with technical teams
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills to quickly identify root cause of issues and generate creative solutions
- Practiced in project management
- Organized and self-starting
- Artful and organized with follow-ups, driving projects and items to completion
- Highly productive, flexible, and seeks efficiency in all things
- You thrive with independent work and require little management and seek only coaching and mentorship
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of Phoenix, Little Rock, San Francisco, New York, or Remotely from Home
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.