LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for a senior software engineer to help build our LiveRamp Safe Haven product, one of the fastest growing products within the company.
Five years from now we will be known for creating the category of “Safe Havens” that enables controlled access to unique data assets necessary to understand the end-to-end customer journey, close the loop on measurement, and create superior customer experiences.
The LiveRamp Safe Haven engineering team is here to make the grant vision a reality. The team owns the end to end implementation of the systems and solutions that drives the growth of LiveRamp Safe Haven product. You will have a unique experience working in a startup-like environment within an established company.
- Drive the adoption of frameworks and best practices for building production grade analytics pipelines across various business functions
- Provide tooling and services to help customers draw actionable insights from multiple data sources whilst leveraging cutting-edge privacy-enhancing technologies
- Provision infrastructure, build APIs and integrate with multiple services to facilitate business functions of our internal clients.
- Collaborate closely with product, data science, infrastructure, and other internal partners.
YOUR TEAM WILL:
- Design and build framework, APIs, and infrastructure that facilitate business intelligence, data democratization and visualization for our internal and external stakeholders
- Provide internal stakeholders with tooling and best practises for building cost-effective production grade data pipeline with heavy emphasis on modularity and reusability
- Extend our platform capabilities to support the growth of LiveRamp Safe Haven product in the global market.
- 3+ years of experience writing and deploying high-quality production code to deliver business value.
- Experience programming in either Java or Python.
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ...).
- Experience using any business intelligence tool such as Looker, Tableau etc. or visualisation libraries like Plotly, bokeh etc.
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Experience provisioning infrastructure as code (we use terraform) and creating CI/CD pipelines
- Working knowledge of big data processing concepts and frameworks including DBT, Airflow, Spark etc.
- Experience working on any modern MPP data warehouse such as Bigquery, Redshift, Snowflake etc.