LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About Liveramp's Team:
LiveRamp’s France Data Science Consulting team is responsible for exploiting partnerships to serve services to final clients of LiveRamp for the France and south of Europe. From the pre-sales steps to the presentation to the final client, our team is included in all that chain. We work with all LiveRamp’s teams to bring LiveRamp’s technology & service to our clients.
About This Job
In direct report to the Head of Data Scientist, you will be the main contact to our clients (internal or external) for the team. You will be the most client facing profile of the Data Science team in all phases of the client’s relation: Pre-sales, delivery, up sales.
As LiveRamp is a cross-sector company (Retail, Automotive, Finance, etc.) you will have to adapt and learn about specificities of each industry.
What You'll Do:
In a close relationship with Data Scientists in the team and other teams at LiveRamp, you will do :
- Pre-sales : In collaboration with the sales team, your main tasks will be to listen and convert the client’s needs into LiveRamp’s products & services or LiveRamp.
- Products & services development : innovation
Define new methodologies, KPIs, to improve continuously value proposition of LiveRamp
Products & services development : Data Partnerships
In collaboration with Partnership’s manager, discuss with a wide ecosystem of partners (offline/TV/Digital) to define/upgrade services and promote use-cases.
- Dashboarding : Specify / help building dashboards/data visualization to make strong analytical KPIs digest for our client.
- Delivery : As a lot of technology & services requires high level of technicity and analytical skills, you will be in charge of presenting the deliveries to the clients.
- Drive automation of repetitive process and build and deliver self-serve tools.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Economics.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience.
- A work experience in the digital market is recommended.
- Ability to structure complex problems in simple terms.
- Problem solver skills.
- Attention to detail and an elevated level of accuracy.
- Can process high volume of information and distill the information down to root cause(s).
- Be an independent thinker, able to work autonomously on projects with complexity both on the technical and business side.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, to influence cross-functional teams.
- Self-going personality with a strong sense of responsibility and drive.
- Technical background : Business Intelligence tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, QlikView, Looker is required.
- Experience within coding is a plus (SQL, R, Python etc.)
- Experience within Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- French & English verbal and written skills.
- Wages to be defined according to the profile