LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The LiveRamp Addressability team is growing and tackling the hottest topic in the industry - third party cookies are going away. Therefore the team is looking to add a Publisher Development Manager focused on Belgium. With the growing demand from advertisers for more reach via LiveRamp’s addressability solution, the Publisher Development Manager will help drive adoption of Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS). Join our team and help move the industry forward as it looks to scale into an upgraded alternative for third party cookies and enable people-based marketing across the open internet.
You will drive the success of publisher adoption of ATS in Belgium and be responsible for educating publishers on our offering, working through contractual details, and ensuring a successful implementation.
You'll work closely with multiple LiveRamp stakeholders to ensure we're able to rapidly onboard publishers to use this service. You'll develop strong relationships with the publishers and be seen as their advisor for identity. You'll develop a deep understanding of our product and be able to quickly understand a partner's role in the ecosystem and how we can together build a sustainable advertising business.
This role is based in the Netherlands.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Pitching to Belgian Publishers - you’ll be able to quickly and articulately pitch the value of people-based identity to a publisher and why they should implement ATS. You’ll be able to handle objections, qualify if a publisher is a good fit, and get the publisher comfortable with adoption.
- Responsible for day-to-day workstream tracking – you’ll be working with many publishers, all on different timelines. It’s critical that you’re able to project manage the different efforts and make sure that we’re meeting goals around contract signing, implementation and account management. You’ll be the project manager across legal, privacy, product, and implementation and you’ll be responsible for making sure the publisher’s needs are met.
- Managing Publisher Relationship - Once a publisher has adopted, that's just the beginning. You'll nurture a long term, strategic relationship with the publisher and become their go to person on identity.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience working in a publisher-facing role
- Good existing Belgian publisher network
- AdTech background is a big plus - particularly an understanding of header bidding
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial. This is a major, fast paced initiative for LiveRamp and you’ll be crucial to its success.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.