LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Marketers are looking for ways to engage audiences with a personalized experience across multiple platforms. Our Platform Services team is responsible for helping scale various revenue-driving applications while building the technology stack for the future. We collaborate closely with various internal applications (e.g., LiveRamp’s core onboarding business, as well as growth businesses in Measurement, TV, Data Marketplace, Safe Haven, Healthcare, etc…). Our mission is to build a scalable, innovative stack that fuels revenue growth while achieving the product vision of becoming a true API-first, PaaS, cloud native platform. We are at the heart of the company’s transformation, and are looking for experienced leaders that thrive in chaos and love to build disruptive products. The Lead Product Manager - Real-Time will be central to defining a plan to deliver the streaming capabilities needed for our platforms and products to allow customers to enable processing and distribution of event-based data in near real-time.
- Collaborate with x-functional leaders to define a clear and measurable product strategy
- Understand customer needs and use them to inform clear product priorities
- Take accountability for delivering against a roadmap, leveraging product management and agile development best practices
- Obsess with customer needs: Define advertiser/brand, agency and data platform pain points, needs and product requirements
- Define Real-Time vision: Leverage industry expertise to define the future state of platform and products to support near real-time processing and distribution of event based data.
- Deliver Engineering solutions: Work closely with Engineering to define and deliver event-based architecture needed to support real-time capabilities.
- Influence Product Team and Execution:
- Influence & empower world-class product managers, Operations and Commercial teams with tools & standards
- Establish culture to reliably translate requirements into product delivery
- Establish business-outcome-based OKR prioritization and roadmap in collaboration with Sales, Ops, Product Marketing, Legal, Engineering, etc....
- Guide and mentor team members to navigate complex dependency management and make short and long term trade-offs across multiple products / stakeholders.
- Create alignment on priority and approach: Drive alignment on how real-time capabilities are defined and deployed.
- Work with Commercial Leaders (Sales, Marketing, Ops) to understand customer needs, market trends and to align on product roadmap
- Work with Engineering Leadership to build technology that maximizes customer value and creates the desired customer experience
- Work with various other functions to deliver product and revenue end-to-end, e.g., Product Marketing, Legal, Operations
Your team will:
The team is responsible for defining an event-based architecture needed to support real-time capabilities across LiveRamp products. The end-goal is to deliver a platform capable of providing near real-time data processing and distribution of event based data.
You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding time management skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to establish rapport and credibility with a wide variety of new and existing customers and internal stakeholders at varying levels of the organization.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- You have 5+ years professional work experience, including 3+ in SaaS Product Management (AdTech, MarTech or adjacent technologies a plus)
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and can effectively navigate to outcomes by making data-informed decisions
- You can guide both strategy and execution and you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next
- You are data-driven; you live and breathe end-user data to inform engagement and adoption methods
- You are both empathetic and analytic: You elicit non-obvious customer needs, synthesize research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem
- You have the aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects
- Experience with Agile software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical field.
- Experience in digital advertising market working with advertisers and/or agencies
- Experience in developing event-based platforms
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.