LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you excited to work with clients and use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue? Consider joining us. This role will be based in Spain.
- Own and manage the onboarding process and technical setup for Spanish clients using LiveRamp products. Work closely with CSMs to support clients and solve technical challenges as they arise. Own the overall process and matching methodology with our clients and platform partners to maximise match rates of client data and ensure optimal revenue generation for LiveRamp.
- Manage the technical relationship with clients to ensure smooth delivery of data, own issue resolution and technical training to ensure clients are getting maximum value from LiveRamp Connect.
- Identify and support product improvements and new opportunities which enhance utilisation and adoption of Connect. Act as the project manager, as required, to help bring new products to market.
- Act as a technical consultant externally and internally for Connect in Spain, working with LiveRamp sales, product, and business development teams.
- Project manage customer workflows in order to delight clients. Execute data processes, both custom and automated, for clients on a daily basis, bridging the gap between LiveRamp products and client use cases.
- Contribute towards building a great Spanish business for LiveRamp.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Intermediate computer science skills or the brains and brawn to learn. Comfort navigating Linux and Unix systems via the command line is a big plus.
- Experience or familiarity with project management processes (e.i Agile and Scrum) is preferable but not required.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Always answer emails and calls ASAP.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).