LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Measurement team wrangles petabytes of data and leverages advanced data science techniques to help LiveRamp’s customers quantify the efficacy and ROI of their ad campaigns. The team employs best of breed distributed computing technologies to generate advanced analytics results that can be distributed through a variety of business intelligence tools.
- Collaborate with our engineering and customer operations teams to create tools and full stack applications that scale their work.
- Design, create and maintain RESTful API interfaces to petabyte-scale backends.
- Write automation tools for all aspects of development (Python and Scala): infrastructure orchestration and configuration, code build and release pipelines, data pipeline testing frameworks.
- Gain experience working in multiple cloud environments such as AWS and GCP.
- Treat infrastructure as code leveraging tools like Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Help design new product offerings in the Measurement space.
Your team will:
- Support Measurement Customer Facing Applications through analytics engine and tooling data exports and / or UIs
- Support Measurement Operations through Ops Tooling applications that help administer the Measurement Platform
- Support common Measurement AWS Tools and Frameworks (CI/CD, testing, deploys, etc)
- 5+ years experience in full stack application development.
- Strong ability to break down complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them.
- Experience designing, building and deploying both RESTful APIs and full stack MVC applications.
- Strong understanding of various code testing frameworks and tools.
- Curious to learn and comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices.
- Significant experience in Python.
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a Scrum team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
- Strong oral and written communication, project management and organizational skills.
- Experience with Django and Flask frameworks.
- Experience with OpenAPI and Swagger.
- Experience with writing complex Jenkins pipelines.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of New York and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.