LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
our most valuable clients. You will coordinate and drive resolution of the most complex integration issues
experienced by coordinating technical escalations and investigations across the Global Customer
Support, Business Development, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering groups.
The Integration Expert is accountable for the success of some of the LiveRamp’s integrations, including
factors like scalability, reliability, cost to serve, and usage over time and you will be responsible for
increasing understanding internally about these LiveRamp integrations. Finally, you will be tasked with
building relationships with top partners centered around the health and growth of the integration.
For clarity, this is not a Product Manager role.
- Work directly with high-value clients to understand their needs and motivations at a deep level
- Manage technical partnerships with the top players in the AdTech space.
- Own the success of the integrations with these partners, and interface closely with the product org to build scalable solutions and make changes to our products as the market demands.
- Facilitate audits and workflow improvements to the highest-value LiveRamp integrations
- Optimize technical effectiveness and expertise of the Global Customer Support org
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
- 3-5 years experience in a technical, client-facing role
- Strong preference for working in ambiguous environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills across organizational functions. You can methodically break down a problem into its constituent parts and propose creative solutions that speak to engineers, sales, and operational teams
- Basic scripting and SQL experience or the brains and brawn to learn
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed.
- People rarely need to follow up with you
- Action-oriented with hands-on experience delivering business results
- Experience with customer implementation or support, with the ability to juggle multiple customer engagements simultaneously
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, and how they work together
- Familiarity with agile and scrum processes
- Previous experience working with LiveRamp
- Technical experience with analytical tools
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.