LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Liveramp is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our Data Access team and take product ownership of the Dataset Management engineering team. Our Data Access team is the central hub for storing anonymized customer data in the LiveRamp Platform and as such is right in the middle of many of our biggest data workflows. This role will take day to day ownership of one of the two engineering teams in the platoon and will work closely with the existing platoon team members and various internal applications and stakeholders. This is an ideal opportunity for a new-to-product team member.
- Understand customer needs to inform clear product priorities
- Represent the customer to the engineering team, responding to questions and providing direction as needed.
- Help the Data Access Platoon leadership team manage our x-functional stakeholders.
- Maintain the detailed product roadmaps for the Dataset Management team.
- Deliver against a roadmap, leveraging product management and agile development best practices, including participating in Dataset Management scrum ceremonies.
- Ensure that the customer’s problems being tackled are clearly identified and associated business value is well articulated.
- Ensure appropriate product documentation exists creating it where necessary, including but not limited to, OKR pages, PDLC artifacts, PRDs, KB pages, Jira Epics.
- Support the Engineering team with the OC process as an escalation point for errant or poorly articulated tickets and with communication to the Customer facing organization.
- Be the LiveRamp product expert for your area of responsibility.
- Review and observe user testing sessions to inform detailed decisions pertaining to your product features and roadmap.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator with various levels within the organization.
Your team will:
- Complete the roll out and migration of all current onboarding business to the new system, over the next year.
- Maintaining service level agreements and service continuity throughout the rollout.
- Incrementally adding features and maintaining margins for LiveRamp.
- This system refresh will provide the modernized backbone of LiveRamps core data service setting us up for the future.
- Energetic, problem solver.
- Eager to learn how to build great products and get them shipped.
- Familiarity with Scrum processes by having participated in them previously.
- Knowledge of LiveRamp’s services and systems.
- Natural empathy and desire to focus on the Customers and meet their needs.
- Willingness to take ownership of outcomes through working with others and staying accountable for action.
- Comfort working in an ambiguous problem space to develop clear solutions.
- You can write queries where needed or are open to learning. You will not create software, but you will work with software engineers, and you may perform analyses.
- Exposure to or knowledge of Product Management processes and systems.
- Experience in digital advertising market working with advertisers and/or agencies
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.