LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About This Job
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build a product that will transform marketing? Do you want to create new and innovative solutions that scale? Consider joining us.
LiveRamp is embedding its technology at the core of the customer data ecosystem, becoming an integral part of data warehousing and cloud marketing platforms. This role will develop, test and scale our cloud solutions, solving business challenges with LiveRamp’s embedded product offerings and our cloud partners solutions. The role requires coordination across our product team, strong partner engagement and the ability to craft new and innovative cloud-first solutions.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on how LiveRamp clients are solving customer data infrastructure, understand the architecture customers are deploying and the tools available from cloud providers to effectively drive business outcomes.
- Develop and own LiveRamp’s solution playbook with each cloud partner, understanding partner products most effectively paired with LiveRamp’s embedded solutions to drive desired business outcomes.
- Identify customer pain points to drive prioritization of integrations and / or features to grow this line of business
- Partner with Product Marketing to create simple and compelling messaging around available solutions
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team and company
- You have 4+ years of Product Management or Solutions Architecture experience working with or at a cloud provider (ie GCP, AWS, Azure, Snowflake, Databricks) with proven commercial results.
- Experience with identity resolution and adtech/martech strongly preferred.
- Experience building out customer data infrastructure.
- You have experience working with data organizations from consumer facing brands.
- You can understand business problems to find the best technical solution.
- You’ve partnered with product marketing and have go-to-market experience with cloud solutions.
- You can design and deliver new workflows, and POCs for clients, and make recommendations for new ways to solve business challenges.
- You have the ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction.
- You can guide both strategy and execution; you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next.
- You have great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
Experience & Education (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Statistics, Engineering or a related field
- MBA or MS
- Proficient with SQL or other common query languages
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work remotely from your home office
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.