Account Executive, Data Partnerships
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About This Job
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate and manage mid-sized and complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team. LiveRamp is seeking an Account Executive on the Data Team to expand our business with high growth data suppliers.
- Grow revenue from your existing book of business; while partnering with Customer Success on renewals
- Develop account plans, focusing on selling new solutions and client retention
- Serve as the account quarterback - or client partner - to high growth Data Providers at the company
- Work with your peers and leadership to execute, as well as develop program solutions that deepen the LiveRamp Data Partnership Business
- Partner cross-functionally (with Solutions Engineers, Implementation, Technical Support, Customer Success, Product and Marketing)
- Solutions leader; you will need to demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp’s products and how they map to client solutions, including the ability to identify new opportunities where LiveRamp can add value
- Run QBRs and regular cadence calls with clients
- Contribute to building a great company -- because you want to!
Your team will:
- Collectively grow and manage all Growth Data Partnerships
- Partner with Brand Sales, Product, Platforms and Leadership to tackle industry-wide challenges and opportunities
- Strategize on the role of Third-Party Data for Marketers
About you (Required Qualifications):
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial
- 4+ years Enterprise, quota carrying, selling experience with a track record of consistently exceeding targets
- In depth knowledge of Third Party data and its applications
- Enterprise or Strategic partner management experience
- Independent-worker and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Relationship Seller. You demonstrate the ability to close six-figure deals
- You build relationships with customers' executive leadership teams. You can take an introduction to one contact, and connect with many, including C-Level management
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 24 hours
- BA/BS required
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Deep familiarity with AdTech ecosystem
- Familiarity with MarTech applications
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: Phoenix, AZ metro area (remote/hybrid work eligible)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.