Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About this Job:
As a Senior Financial Analyst in the San Francisco office, you will be supporting a high-energy, rapidly growing company. A critical member of the LiveRamp FP&A team, you oversee forecasting and analyzing expense results across multiple departments. This role will work directly with business partners across the company to provide visibility on results and project outlooks. Along with performing additional ad-hoc projects for various company initiatives, the Senior Financial Analyst will drive constant process improvement to increase insights and minimize time spent on reporting.
- Meet regularly and be a partner to key members across multiple departments
- Assist with monthly and quarterly expense tracking and forecasting
- Develop, track, and report on key operating and financial metrics
- Through data, work with business partners to identify areas of opportunity
- Provide insightful business analytical support
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Self-starter with a natural sense of curiosity
- College degree (preferably in Finance or Economics)
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Demonstrated excellence in translating datasets into actionable results
- Superior quantitative and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills across various business functions and levels of leadership
- Mastery of Excel
Preferable Job Qualifications:
- Financial analysis experience in a SaaS based business
- Hands on experience with Anaplan or comparable cloud forecasting tools
- Hands on experience with Tableau or comparable data visualization tools
- Background in FP&A, management consulting, investment banking and/or commercial banking a plus
- Knowledge of the marketing landscape
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.