Product Manager - Abilitec Graph
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a full-time Product Manager to add to our growing Identity Product team. Liveramp provides brands, platforms, and marketers identity products in three areas: embedded identity, graph building technologies, and data enrichment.
This role works within the Identity Product team with close collaboration with the identity engineering team with a focus on our core AbiliTec graph which serves as the foundation for all identity resolution capabilities that we offer. Specifically, this role will focus on how we build people, place, and household formations within our AbiliTec graph. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will discover, define, communicate, prioritize, roll out, and support new features and enhancements to the AbiliTec graph that delight your customers (read: all of LiveRamp and our customers). You will own and define the “what and why” of new products and work with your engineering team to prioritize key features that will be core to LiveRamp having the best person-based graph in the industry.
A typical day involves meeting directly with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and communicate new functionality that has been released, writing product requirement documents for engineering teams, working with engineering teams to write user stories that convey clearly defined requirements and acceptance criteria for new product features, maintaining a meaningful long-term roadmap with clear business outcomes, and serving as a higher-level support resource on your products. The ability to effectively context switch is critical as you could be on a call with a VP of and diving deep into acceptance criteria with a senior engineer within the span of an hour. We work in a fast-paced environment in which you are empowered to make decisions in a small team setting. We are looking for a self-starter that welcomes challenges and has fun solving complex problems to join us.
- Own the roadmap of all graph improvements and new features. Examples are using new methods for better consolidating data, identifying and evaluating new sources that will augment and enhance our graph, providing quality and scale metrics for our internal teams to reference, and creation of panel-based spines that can be used by our most sophisticated customers for their marketing needs.
- Work on multiple complex initiatives at once, across different phases of the Product Development Lifecycle.
- Meet with customers to understand their needs and communicate how your roadmap will address them such as major Brands, Agencies, and Data Providers.
- Write clear, concise requirements documents, RFCs, and user stories for engineers to be able to easily understand the what and why of a product or feature idea.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs within your product area, working closely with the engineering team(s) and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that all products that you create adhere to our stringent data ethics standards
- Analyze the competitive landscape of your product area to find gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with Commercialization, Sales Enablement, and Operational teams to educate and drive the roll out of new products that you build
Your team will:
- Support you and collaborate with you on complex problems with you
- Provide all of the Tools and Training you need to understand our methodology and workflows
- Give guidance and timely feedback on questions that you have
- Offer you opportunities to build your skillset and provide plenty of growth opportunities
- 2+ Years of experience in a Product Management role
- Firm understanding of the Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC)
- You love highly technical problems and diving in deep with Engineering on solutions.
- Full stack product developer: you can research, build, and defend business cases for new product development with little guidance.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Great problem solver - you thrive on finding creative solutions to poorly defined problems that impact customers.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Prior identity resolution experience
- Prior experience in digital targeting/digital measurement
- Firm understanding of privacy regulations
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of Little Rock, AR and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.