LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you excited to work with clients and use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our rapidly growing London office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own and manage the onboarding process and technical setup for clients using LiveRamp products in the UK
- Work closely with CSMs to support clients and solve technical challenges as they arise. Own the overall process and matching methodology with our clients and platform partners to maximise match rates of client data and ensure optimal revenue generation for LiveRamp.
- Manage the technical relationship with clients to ensure smooth delivery of data, own issue resolution and technical training to ensure clients are getting maximum value from LiveRamp Connect.
- Identify and support product improvements and new opportunities which enhance utilisation and adoption of Connect and LiveRamp SafeHaven. Act as the project manager, as required, to help bring new products to market.
- Act as a technical consultant externally and internally for Connect/LiveRamp SafeHaven in the UK, working with LiveRamp sales, product, and business development teams.
- Project manage customer workflows in order to delight clients. Execute data processes, both custom and automated, for clients on a daily basis, bridging the gap between LiveRamp products and client use cases.
- Contribute towards building a great UK business for LiveRamp.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Intermediate computer science skills or the brains and brawn to learn. Comfort navigating Linux and Unix systems via the command line is a big plus.
- Interested in development and new technologies like (GCP, AWS, LINUX …)
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French desirable.