LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for an experienced Senior SDET for the quality/reliability team. The candidate's primary focus will be to work with the Data scientist and analytics team to conduct QA business testing.
- Design and Execute looker dashboards testing (Reports and Analytics solution)
- Design the test strategies and develop manual and automated test coverage for functional, integration and robustness testing
- Have experience with Test case management system(TestRail)
- Design and execute Backend and Services testing(offline, online)
- Set up test environments using cloud infrastructure example: GCP(Google Cloud Platform) Kubernetes with collaboration with the Infrastructure team.
- Design and develop test execution setup using Jenkins
- Troubleshoot customer reported Product Issues
- BSC in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 1 years of hands on experience in Google Cloud platform
- 1 years of hands on experience on Google Big Query
- Experience in BI tools: Looker, Tableau
- Experience in the Data insight field and Data Analytics experience
- Proficient in Standard SQL
- 4 years of hands on experience in Test Plan, Design and Execution for Functional, Integration and Robustness testing
- 4 years of hands on experience in agile and as integrated Quality Engineer in scrum team
- 4 years of hands on experience on Robustness testing tools eg.Taurus, Jmeter
- Knowledge of setting up a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tool e.g. Jenkins Pipeline model
- 4 years of hands on developer skills in Python or Java
- Knowledge of setting up cloud test environments using Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services etc and deployment tools