LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The IT Support Engineer is responsible for providing excellent and friendly technical support for local and remote users including executives. In addition, you will be assisting in testing, troubleshooting and deploying patch software for all endpoints and servers.
- Deliver excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Provide troubleshooting for laptops, printers, servers, video conferencing, iPad and network issues
- Clear and concise ticketing
- Endpoint imaging and deployments
- Asset inventory management
- Endpoint security, productivity and collaboration application administration
- Fluent in both French and English
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT and 1 year in desktop support
- Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly, work in a team and communicate effectively
- Experience with Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows (hardware and software)
- Experience with Google gSuite, and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with SCCM, MS Intune, Jamf, or Workspace One Administration
- Support and ticketing systems like Jira, ServiceNow, Spoke, etc.
- Experience with Crowdstrike, Netskope and other security tools a plus
- Experience with asset management software a plus
- ISO, ITIL or other certifications a plus