LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About this job: LiveRamp’s RampID Data Marketplace is a data connectivity SaaS product featuring 180+ diverse data partners powering conventional and advanced use cases for Brands, Agencies, Platforms, Publishers, Data Providers and TV Partners. We are scaling quickly and entering new markets.
Job Responsibilities: You are a customer focused, data driven rockstar. You’ve spent 1-2+ years in front of clients and partners, and have excellent commercial/sales instincts. Successful candidate profiles may include individuals that have a background in data and/or
marketing strategy. Ideally experience in supporting 3rd party data targeting, analytics, measurement, media selling, planning, or buying. Candidate has a knack for how the online world works and can creatively connect the dots from a consumer
mindset and conversion.
You will first and foremost be selling data everyday. While also assisting in customer success, account management, product development, new business. You will take a consultative approach to helping the world’s most sophisticated marketers achieve
success with the application of LiveRamp’s identity resolution offerings, data connectivity technology, and Data Marketplace partner assets.
You will own inbound requests both internally and externally from LiveRamp’s RampID Data Store clients with the intent of selling and growing the Data Store solution. You will develop strategies and processes to drive demand for Data Store.
- Demonstrated excellence in your personal and professional endeavors
- Ability to Analyze and Project Manage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivation, strong attention to detail, and a sense of urgency around delivering on team and individual goals. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment.
- Can apply creativity and passion to data
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or Experience in lieu of education
- 1-2+ years work experience across: Business Development, Sales, Account Management / Customer Success, Media Planning or Buying, Data Strategy, or Paid Social
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York City
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (ie - required travel, etc).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.