Senior Site Reliability Engineer
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Global SRE team is responsible for owning and supporting deployments of global products, and providing first line operational support. We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability engineer who is excited about establishing and advocating for best practices for product deployments and SRE. You will be able to leverage your software engineering expertise to understand the needs of teams and guide them in improving their systems.
- Support and/or own the deployment of global products including setting up production and internal environments
- Provide 24/7 first line of Engineering support (via follow the sun teams in all regions) for any issues related to global product deployment, availability and internal operations support.
- Drive effective resolutions of core product issues with Engineering teams
- Setup and maintain Infrastructure & Product Reliability monitoring and alerting
- Maintain and enhance CI/CD Tooling and Terraform scripts in support of the mission in close collaboration with DevOps team
- Maintain and enhance Engineering Operational Documentation for supported products.
- Provide expertise to build and maintain products operational documentation and setting up product SRE practices
- Support Security and Compliance governance support in production environments
- Work in close collaboration with SRE team members and Engineering organizations based in California, Paris, Nantong, Singapore, Australia and others.
- 5+ years of experience in the fields of SRE, DevOps or production engineering
- Experience in Infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform
- Experience in building continuous integration declarative pipelines in Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience with platforms like Kubernetes, Containers and public clouds (GCP or AWS)
- Experience with deployment and monitoring of highly scalable products
- Experience in Python or Go programming language.
- Experience with SRE best practices, working knowledge of observability principles is a big plus
- Ability to lead and mentor other engineers in the team for SRE best practices
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- Experience with securing systems in a public cloud environment
- Understands how to engage other engineers as stakeholders
- Enjoy working as part of a distributed team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.