LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Identity team at LiveRamp has a burning passion for building the best Identity Resolution capabilities in the world. You will be a driver of innovation, enhancing our core Identity Resolution graph in EU markets. Our platform ingests hundreds of millions of records, applies data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs, and then renders those graphs as the backend for extensible, reliable, high-performance APIs.
- Contribute to a big data processing system that churns through millions of records to create a market-leading identity resolution graph.
- Be comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices.
- Be an expert at applying machine learning to data and know how to leverage your expertise to maximize data value.
- Design with privacy and security-first principles.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
YOUR TEAM WILL:
- Enable configuration-driven workflows that automate batch and streaming-based processing on top of Identity Resolution services and assets.
- Provide an orchestration platform for complex graph builds using the latest open source and cloud native technologies.
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
- Expert in applying Machine Learning algorithms to data.
- Proficient in Scala and/or Python.
- Proficient with data processing platforms such as Spark, Hadoop, or cloud native services such as Google Cloud Platform BigQuery.
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team that excels at collaboration and holds each other accountable to the highest standards.
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems into their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them.
- Are a data enthusiast who wants to be surrounded by brilliant teammates and huge challenges.
- Experience with GCP ML technologies and how to leverage them
- Experience with SparkML