LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Application Experience team provides a unified user experience across a fleet of SaaS applications. We are the engineering owners of LiveRamp’s design system, and work to provide reusable UX patterns for a global collaboration of application developers focused on different business needs. We also support applications powering several cross-product services, as well as LiveRamp’s core shared internal and external UIs.
- Lead large cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Work closely with the User Experience team
- Success in this role will result in user interface solutions that elevate the experience of LiveRamp’s clients
- Success in this role will result in additions to LiveRamp’s design system that amplify and accelerate collaborating teams of application developers
Your team will:
- Provide the tools and architectural guidelines that facilitate to a consistent, sustainable, and unified customer experience across all of LiveRamp’s applications while allowing each application team to focus on their specific value proposition
- 8+ years experience in application development
- Experience as a team’s technical leader
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
- Significant experience with Ruby on Rails
- Significant experience with TypeScript and Express.js
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Agile software development
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.