LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail and a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
As the leader for LiveRamp’s Data Plus Math (D+M) Measurement Account Directors, you will help the world’s leading brands analyze the business impact of their advertising. D+M is on the cutting edge of marketing attribution and measurement, and the top marketers in the world look to our team to help them use data and analytics to plan and optimize their media spend.
- Manage and lead a growing Customer Success team who assist and manage our brand and agency clients day-to-day throughout the lifecycle of their engagement with LiveRamp from on-boarding and implementation to retention and ultimately growth and upsell
- Lead the team in fostering a true partnership with LiveRamp’s clients with a customer-centric approach that results in aligned goals and objectives, effective and proactive client communications, messaging and transparency
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Provide updates to senior management on critical customer milestones, customer satisfaction, renewals forecast, and upsell potential
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and tackling barriers to adoption and success
- Establish and maintain great relationships with key agency and brand customer stakeholders
- Ensure close collaboration with LiveRamp commercial teams
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources and stakeholders, including but not limited to: sales, operations, product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal and privacy teams
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast customer’s usage of our products
- Serve as lead for managing challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Contribute towards building a great company!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years client focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred) with 3+ years in a Software as a Service business
- 5+ years as a people manager
- Experience growing and nurturing a customer success team
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time for client engagements
- This position requires Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (ie - required travel, etc)
- Advanced degree in any discipline
- TV and/or media analytics industry experience a significant plus
- AdTech experience
- Passion for organization and project management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Exceptional communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of Boston, New York, San Francisco, or remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.