LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Account Based (internally referred to as Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, Account Based) is an integral part of the marketing team collaborating with various marketing, sales and product teams to jointly develop campaigns and promotion plans, bringing programs to life and driving results. Excellent strategic thinking and communication skills, as well as excitement for results-driven approaches and comfort with ambiguity are critical. Reporting to the Head of Integrated Marketing, this role will be the lead on developing the strategy for account-specific marketing programs for our customers and prospects. He/She will own the year-long planning around B2B campaigns and messaging framework to bring our product story to life for our key strategic accounts.
Your team will:
The Integrated Marketing Team is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans that synthesize the business goals of our product and sales teams into marketing campaigns. Integrated Marketing is at the heart of the marketing department, collaborating across our Product Marketing, Demand Generation and PR, as well as Sales and Customer Success teams.
Campaign Management and Execution
- Lead the development of marketing plans that encompass both strategy and tactics to the target account audience via multiple promotion channels (website, online advertising, email, social media, PR, in-person events, webinars etc)
- Synthesize a variety of business objectives and financial goals from stakeholders and translate them into marketing objectives and measurable goals
- Develop detailed campaign plans and program/project briefs (including goals, messaging, call to action, content, target personas and distribution channels), to enable the MarComm, Marketing Ops and Events teams to execute effectively
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders about progress, deliverables, roadblocks and results
- Identify clear KPIs, track optimization opportunities, and report out progress
- Align marketing with Sales teams to ensure demand generation campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals, track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams within Marketing (Communications, Marketing Ops, brands organization to develop and execute strategies
Collaborate with all marketing functions on the quantitative analysis, qualitative research and synthesis to understand and represent the sentiment of our global community
- Define campaign reporting needs and KPIs, work with the broader marketing team to track and report results against benchmarks.
- Work with Marketing Operations to forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics, demand gen funnel metrics, as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor dashboards, analyze results to understand what’s working/not working and why, and then optimize campaigns based on these data-driven insights.
- Communicate how marketing programs impact revenue, understand key metrics and dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to drive B2B initiatives at both a strategic planning and tactical executional level
- Proven experience managing priorities and working closely with internal stakeholders across a number of departments
- Track record of success in developing holistic account-specific (ABM) marketing plans, and coordinating pre-launch and post-launch activities
- Strong background in demand generation best practices, including audience targeting, segmentation, measurement, lead lifecycle and nurture
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Accountable and takes ownership
- Curious as well as introspective
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- 8+ years of hands-on B2B experience, preferably in the ad-tech and mar-tech or marketing data and analytics industries
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, communications or other relevant field of study
- Previous experience working for a technology or AdTech company
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.