LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Enterprise Sales are responsible for growing new logo revenue from brand direct sales. The role is responsible for selling LiveRamp’s SaaS offering to marketing, data and business intelligence teams within leading global brands. We require creative deal makers that know how to navigate and manage large and complex organizations, engage C-Suite executives and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive new logo brand direct sales.
- Own the sales cycle - from initial lead generation to close.
- Create and drive revenue from a list of named accounts.
- Build and expand relationships within global brands.
- Evangelising LiveRamp’s services within brands.
- Maximise deal value through solutions selling and long term retained licenses.
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Attending events, tradeshows, networking events to build contact book.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- SaaS Sales Experience
- Experience in AdTech or a related industry
- Proven track record of Meeting/Exceeding quarterly quota
- Building commercial propositions to meet client challenges
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate technical solutions simply.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and entrepreneurial.
- Ability to hustle and create opportunities.
- Strong networking skills