LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
LIVERAMP'S ADDRESSABILITY TEAM
The LiveRamp Addressability team is growing as it tackles the hottest topic in the industry. With growing demand and platform adoption in Europe, the Business Development Manager will help drive adoption of LiveRamp’s Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS) among publishers. Join our team and help the industry move forward as it looks to scale into an upgraded alternative for third party cookies and enable people-based marketing across the open internet.
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role, you will drive the success of publisher adoption of the Authenticated Traffic Solution. You'll be responsible for educating publishers on our offering, working through contractual details, and ensuring a successful implementation.
You'll work closely with multiple LiveRamp stakeholders to ensure we're able to rapidly onboard publishers to use this service. You'll develop strong relationships with the publishers and be seen as their advisor for identity. You'll develop a deep understanding of our product and be able to quickly understand a partner's role in the ecosystem and how we can together build a sustainable advertising business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Pitching to Publishers - you’ll be able to quickly and articulately pitch the value of people-based identity to a publisher and why they should implement our Authenticated Traffic Solution. You’ll be able to handle objections, qualify if a publisher is a good fit, and get the publisher comfortable with adoption.
- Day-to-day workstream tracking – you’ll be working with many publishers, all on different timelines. It’s critical that you’re able to project manage the different efforts and make sure that we’re meeting goals around contract signing and implementation. You’ll be the project manager across legal, privacy, product, and implementation and you’ll be responsible for making sure the publisher’s needs are met.
- LiveRamp for Publishers - In addition to pitching the Authenticated Traffic Solution, you'll identify which publishers will be a good fit for our wider suite of publisher-facing products including Open RampID, wherein publishers can contribute match data in order to gain access to our graph. You'll also develop a strong understanding of LiveRamp Privacy Manager, our CMP solution, and how that can benefit publishers.
- Publisher Relationship Management - Once a publisher has adopted, that's just the beginning. You'll nurture a long term, strategic relationship with the publisher and become their go to person on Identity.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience working in a publisher-facing role
- Good existing German publisher network
- AdTech background is a big plus - particularly an understanding of header bidding
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial. This is a major, fast paced initiative for LiveRamp and you’ll be crucial to its success.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Working proficiency in English and German is required.