Principal Product Manager, DataFleets Cloud
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp recently acquired DataFleets, a Silicon Valley leader in privacy=preserving and federated data analytics, and is continuing to build their engineering team. Privacy enhancing technologies (PETs). like differential privacy and federating learning have tremendous market demand and strong theoretical foundations. We are building a future in which all data, anywhere, can be connected and useful without compromising individual data privacy. The LiveRamp engineering team is making this grand vision a reality. DataFleets operated like a startup within a larger company, stays on the bleeding- edge of research in PETs, and bridges the gap between theory and practice by employing rigerious software engineering practices to develop technology.
- Document the product features, justify the investment, groom the backlog and work closely with UX/visual designers and engineering counterpart to build and release the new experience to our users.
- understand the needs of our customers and prospects as it relates to their cloud and data infrastructure
- Stay plugged into the competitive landscape, understand high level market shifts and help stay ahead of competition.
- Work with design counterparts to define user experiences
- Meet with customers, understand their pain points and provide solutions to drive adoption of cross-cloud deployment capabilities
- Experience in a similar role that displays strong leadership competencies and ability to foster user experience strategy
- Execute product strategy in partnership with Engineering and Design within a high-velocity Agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback
- 8+ years Product Management experience with recent years within cloud services/ops
- Minimum 5+ years of leading a cloud product
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Interaction with product marketing and go-to-market experience in the cloud market
- ability to build and defend business cases
- Experience with Agile software development
- BA/BS in Computer Science, MBA Preferred
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of New York
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.