LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for a staff software engineer to help build our LiveRamp Safe Haven product, one of the fastest growing products within the company.
Five years from now we will be known for creating the category of “Safe Havens” that enables controlled access to unique data assets necessary to understand the end-to-end customer journey, close the loop on measurement, and create superior customer experiences.
The LiveRamp Safe Haven engineering team is here to make the grant vision a reality. The team owns the end to end implementation of the systems and solutions that drives the growth of LiveRamp Safe Haven product. You will have a unique experience working in a startup-like environment within an established company.
- Architect and lead large cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle.
- Design and build core services, APIs, and infrastructure that supports the growth of LiveRamp Safe Haven product.
- Have an impact across the entire product and engineer org by leading cross-team technical discussions, evangelizing best practices, and mentoring engineers and engineering teams.
- Help recruit the best engineers to join the team to build great products together.
YOUR TEAM WILL:
- Design and build a global analytics solution that delights our key customers.
- Extend our platform capabilities to address in-country requirements in the global market.
- Work closely with various internal teams (engineering, product, SRE, and data science) on product delivery.
- Experience leading teams designing and building scalable services, APIs, and cloud infrastructures.
- Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets (Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Airflow, etc).
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ...).
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Strong experience programming in Java.
- Familiarity with Python.
- Familiarity with Looker.