LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Senior Account Executive, Healthcare & Lifesciences Brands team is LiveRamp’s touchpoint with our clients and prospects. The Senior Account Executives act as CEO’s of their named accounts and are responsible for all LiveRamp revenue and opportunity as it relates to those accounts. The Senior Account Executive, Brands team advocates for both our customers and LiveRamp by being able to clearly relay LiveRamp capabilities and marshall LiveRamp resources to fulfill clients needs and solve client problems with LiveRamp solutions.
The Senior Account Executive, Healthcare&Lifesciences Brands position is an individual contributor role with an assigned quota for new business, upsell, and renewal opportunities.
Your team will:
Focus on selling Net New Logos to LiveRamp
Commercial Leads will have a list of named accounts which they are responsible for researching, prospecting, relationship development, orchestrating discovery,, assessing LiveRamp product/client fit, formulating LiveRamp deal, negotiating, and closing. All of this is done alongside internal LiveRamp resources (Product, Marketing, Deal Desk, SDR, Executives, etc.) that are requested and well utilized by the Commercial Lead.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Enterprise selling experience in a quota carrying role, specifically in the Healthcare and Lifesciences Vertical
- Knowledgeable about the Health landscape, including the unique regulatory regimes (e.g. HIPAA) governing the use of Healthcare data and the challenges and opportunities for Healthcare and Pharma companies across activation and measurement
- Exceptional communication skills. Both verbal and written.
- Be super independent and self sufficient, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- A willingness to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year).
- In depth knowledge of at least one aspect of marketing ecosystem (1:1 Marketing, AdTech, TV, Measurement/Attribution, Analytics, Digital).
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (ie - required travel, etc).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.