LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Identity team at LiveRamp has a burning passion for building the best Identity Resolution
capability in the world. Our platform ingests trillions of records of data, applies data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs, and then renders those graphs as the backend for extensible, reliable, high-performance APIs.
- Be a fully integrated member of a team of fellow engineers tackling challenging problems such as implementing SOA and Kubernetes at scale in multiple cloud platforms.
- Create automated testing tools and processes covering functional, integration,
performance, and end-to-end testing.
- Champion quality and reliability efforts both within the team and across the company.
- Implement system observability improvements in Java and Kotlin codebases running in
multiple cloud environments.
- Treat infrastructure as code, leveraging tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and
- Design with privacy and security-first principles.
Your team will:
- Deliver Identity Resolution capabilities globally through a RESTful API to clients who
demand high availability and have a spectrum of low latency versus high throughput use
- Enable configuration-driven workflows that automate batch and streaming-based
processing on top of Identity Resolution services and assets.
- Have 2+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
- Enthusiasm for teasing apart complex problems into their essential components and
design and implement elegant solutions for them.
- Experience testing large scale distributed systems.
- Comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices.
- Proficient in Java and one other language like Python, Kotlin, or Go.
- Enjoy working as part of a smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive team.
- Experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Apache Beam, and
- Familiarity working with cloud-based services and infrastructure, preferably in GCP.
- Proficiency in SOA.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location. Work in the heart of downtown Little Rock. Must be local or open to relocation to the Little Rock area. We do offer a flexible schedule and partial remote work from home once onboarded and up to speed
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.