LiveRamp Global Services Sales Consultant
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Services Sales Consultant is responsible for partnering with Commercial Leads and Solution Engineers to sell the full portfolio of LiveRamp Global Services (LGS) offerings, including Core (Foundational) services, Advisory Services (Consulting Services), LiveRamp University, and any additional services relevant to target customer segments. They are the primary Services Sales Consultant to the Commercial Team and they support that team through the established Services Sales Support process.
The Services Sales Support will own the pipeline, win rate, revenue and growth metrics across service lines and are responsible for the operational success and strategic alignment across LGS sales. They must be a strategic thinker with exceptional commercial instincts and cross-functional sales enablement skills.
- Provide sales support for a Services Bookings Target on a quarterly and annual basis
- Guide services deals through to closure working hand-in-hand with the Account Executive
- Engage sales teams to fully leverage Services products; build strong relationships with the Account Executive and Solutions Engineering teams
- Participate in or lead client meetings using a consultative selling approach
- Independently scope Services Engagements while leveraging Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as needed to help validate scope.
- Author Statements of Work (SOW) in collaboration with the client and LiveRamp legal as part of the Services Selling Process.
- Develop and manage account plans for each active prospect or customer
- Responsible for operational success and strategic alignment across LGS sales
- Provide a central system/process for scoping/pricing/estimating advisories services (measurement, custom solutions, run team, etc)
- Provide a central place for sales collateral, developing services-related presentations, etc
- Provide a central system/process for SOW redlining and contract management
- Provide reports/scorecards on compliance to process + sales velocity / etc
- Manage the forecast, win rate, revenue and growth metrics across service lines
- Monitor KPIs and make recommendations in order to respond to their changes
- Accountable for the success of the Engagement and Consulting management team
- 5-7 years of technology or services sales experience in a SAAS organization
- Of which, 3+ years was selling and/or delivering professional services for a strategic consulting firm, SaaS/AdTech company or large scale system integrator.
- Executive-level communication skills, written and oral
- Highly collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills, who excels in a complex, matrixed, fast-paced, and unpredictable environment
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in strategic sales/services
- Highly collaborative, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable, and ever-changing environment>50% travel required
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- LiveRamp or similar Martech and Adtech experience.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Phoenix, Remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.