LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role you will be responsible for the customer experience and documentation of our publisher solutions platform. You’ll write copy for multiple touchpoints, providing our customers with clear and structured information. Your copy will be straightforward and intuitive, and written to guide our users through both physical and digital experiences. You’ll be expected to go beyond writing technical writing, improving the overall customer experience, maintain a strong and unified language and tone of voice across our products and documentation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Turn technical lingo into clear and concise in-product copy, such as errors and notifications.
- Write with a systems mindset to create copy that reaches across time and touchpoints.
- Understand and write for the needs of different types of users, from developers to marketers.
- Collaborate with the Product team and UX teams to improve the user experience.
- Experiment with multiple versions to continuously optimize what we’re saying and how we’re saying it.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across product and operational teams.
- Take an active role in usability testing to validate product copy and documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in English, technical writing or creative writing, or comparable job experience.
- At least one year of experience as a UX writer, preferably for highly technical products.
- Native level English language skills, with bonus points for additional languages.
- Basic proficiency with design tools such as Adobe XD and Invision.
- Demonstrable experience writing accessible copy for non-native English speaking audiences.
- Ability to understand and translate technical jargon into user-friendly copy.
- History of collaborating with design teams to bring a user experience to life.
- Experience in creating and contributing to content guidelines and strategy.
- Strong drive to articulate the rationale behind writing decisions.
- Strong bias for action, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience working within the software development cycle
- Passion for amazing user experiences.