LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Support Integration Architect, you will provide exemplary service to LiveRamp’s customers and support team to make them successful with the LiveRamp product suite. You will be the top technical specialist and subject matter expert who bridges the gap between our product and customer dreams while establishing technical vision and architecture for the support integration team.
- Design, Development and Maintenance of the Technical integration projects for support self service
- Explore Automation opportunities in customer configurations to improve support and customer experience which will be tested by US support teams
- Designing and completing technical tests to improve the value that your customers derive from the LiveRamp platform
- Delivering required, unique customization in the platform on behalf of a customer, and provide feedback for Product standardization
- 5-7 years of experience in Software Integrations
- Background in API-led integration and designing/writing APIs
- Experience with building custom integrations and REST/SOAP web services.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL
- Thrives in technical troubleshooting and interfaces successfully with technical teams
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills to quickly identify root cause of issues and generate creative solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Salesforce Integration Experience
- Customer Support Experience focused on Integration