LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Global SRE team is responsible for owning and supporting deployments of global products, and providing first line operational support. We are looking for a Site Reliability engineer who is excited about establishing and advocating for best practices for product deployments and SRE.
- Support the deployment of global products including setting up production and internal environments
- Provide 24/7 first line of Engineering support (via follow the sun teams in all regions) for any issues related to global product deployment, availability and internal operations support.
- Drive effective resolutions of core product issues with Engineering teams
- Setup and maintain Infrastructure & Product Reliability monitoring and alerting
- Maintain and enhance CI/CD Tooling and Terraform scripts in support of the mission in close collaboration with DevOps team
- Maintain and enhance Engineering Operational Documentation for supported products.
- Provide expertise to build and maintain products operational documentation and setting up product SRE practises
- Support Security and Compliance governance support in production environments
- Work in close collaboration with SRE team members and Engineering organizations based in California, Paris, Nantong, Singapore, Australia and others.
- 3+ years of experience in the fields of SRE, DevOps or production engineering
- Experience in Infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform
- Experience in building continuous integration declarative pipelines in Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience with platforms like Kubernetes, Containers and public clouds
- Experience with deployment and monitoring of highly scalable products
- Experience in Python or Go programming language.
- Experience with SRE best practices, working knowledge of observability principles is a big plus
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- Experience with securing systems in a public cloud environment
- Understands how to engage other engineers as stakeholders
- Enjoy working as part of a distributed team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive