Senior Director, Addressability Product
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
- Make it easy and impactful for publishers of all stripes to realize fair value for their inventory.
- Develop products that make it easy for publishers to increase consumer authentications, manage their authenticated data, and show the value of ATS.
- Develop complementary offerings that enable publishers to better use ATS.
- Engage with industry peers to standardize and streamline the next generation of programmatic tools.
- Collaborate with industry partners on innovative products built on top of ATS.
- Act as a subject matter expert on advertising technology, programmatic and otherwise, to LiveRamp peers, customers and partners.
- Foster extreme clarity, simplicity, and alignment on priorities.
- Contribute towards building a great Addressability Team and great company
- You have 5-10+ years of experience working as a product manager in adtech/martech.
- Experience with prebid.js, web development and APIs.
- You can guide both strategy and execution; you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects. You don’t require micromanagement - you help craft a vision and then execute on it.
- Agile enough to take on new projects and scope as needed -- you’re constantly learning and trying new things.
- You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize effortlessly, and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- You can write code and queries where needed and engage in technical conversations and decision-making. You will not create software in this job, but you will work closely with software engineers on a highly technical product, and you may perform analyses.
- You can rally PMs, engineers, and sales teams around key project deliverables.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- BSc or Masters in Computer Science
- Mobile and/or CTV experience.
- You have previously worked on exchange applications.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.