LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The LiveRamp Addressability team is growing as it tackles the hottest topic in the industry now that third party cookies are going away. With growing ATS adoption by publishers and platform partners in Europe, the Business Development Manager will help drive the mounting demand forward for brands and agencies looking to effectively perform Addressable advertising and marketing. Join our team and help the industry move forward as it looks to scale into an upgraded alternative for third party cookies and enable people-based marketing across the open internet.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Covering all European markets where LiveRamp is currently active: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Romania, Switzerland and Austria.
- Responsible for coordinating brands and/or agency contacts involved in setting up and managing bidding on RampID deals with all the ATS partners involved
- Responsible for coordinating RampID driven media deals and communications across all demand side partners (ie:brands/agencies/platforms)
- Owning customer relationship/management for existing test campaigns
- Responsible for coordinating agency/brands GTM for new platform partners added to our growing RampID partner roster
- Identifying opportunities to engage other LR resources with brands/agency and platform partner prospects not currently using RampID
- Owning content and delivery for QBRs, onsite meetings and weekly touch base meetings with bidding on RampID partners
- Owning the tracking of the overall brands/agencies bidding on RampID metrics
- Liaising between LR Solutions Architects team and RampID clients on bidding on RampID related technical questions
- Build and maintain strong relationships internally with all relevant stakeholders across European markets, including Client leads, Account manager, Solutions Architects, Product Operations to ensure demand and delivery on RampID
- Creating documents, collateral and presentations on Addressability to optimise Addressable media spend
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- AdTech/MarTech background is required - you should be well known in the industry and have an existing brand & agency network
- Hustle - most important to this role is the ability to get a job done regardless of obstacles. ATS is critical to LiveRamp’s strategy and failure is not an option. You’ll manage a book of business and ensure the success of ATS
- Excellent project management skills - must be able to track work streams across various stakeholders and ensure deadlines are met
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial. You should be able to quickly identify and triage opportunities and should be able to take an initiative from idea to finished product/partnership
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship - you’re ready to tackle the role from day 1.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).