LiveRamp is looking for a senior frontend engineer to help build our LiveRamp Safe Haven product, one of the fastest-growing products within the company.
Five years from now we will be known for creating the category of “Safe Havens” that enables controlled access to unique data assets necessary to understand the end-to-end customer journey, close the loop on measurement, and create superior customer experiences.
The LiveRamp Safe Haven engineering team is here to make that grand vision a reality. The team owns the end-to-end implementation of the systems and solutions that drive the growth of the LiveRamp Safe Haven product. You will have a unique experience working in a startup-like environment within an established company.
- Work closely with a team of talented engineers based in the EU, US and APAC.
- Design and build key frontend applications, user interfaces, and APIs that support the growth of the LiveRamp Safe Haven product.
- Work closely with the User Experience team to set a technical strategy for the next generation of Safe Haven user interfaces.
- Have an impact across the entire product and engineer org by leading cross-team technical discussions, evangelizing best practices, and mentoring engineers and engineering teams.
Your team will:
- Design and build APIs and user experiences that drive the growth of the LiveRamp Safe Haven product.
- Build collaborative and privacy-centric analytics experiences that allow different parties to connect their own data and also create new data partnerships.
- Build tools that enable data analysts and data scientists to turn data into actionable insights.
- Continuously improve the user interface tech stack: contribute to internal libraries, tools and leverage best of breed open source technologies.
- Experienced in designing and building complex and scalable UIs, used by many users.
- Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus on quality
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Worked on projects that directly impact key business metrics
- Experienced in doing TDD using Cypress
- Experienced creating and consuming RESTful API’s using NodeJS or Flask
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity with Python and SQL
- Experience working on a remote-first team.