As LiveRamp continues to pioneer and expand in people-based marketing services, we need a talented senior recruiter to own full-cycle recruiting from the first touch all the way to the offer. You’ll seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with top talent. You’ll act as a consultative partner and trusted advisor to various hiring managers. You will deliver a positive and empowering candidate experience, and collaborate with our recruiting team to drive a seamless process. Furthermore, you’ll help the team meet our OKRs: lower time-to-fill, improve upon an already impressive candidate experience, and add to Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work List to name a few.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage and evaluate top talent.
- Source and maintain a pipeline of passive candidates.
- Act as an advocate for both hiring managers and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through.
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- Embrace, Execute and Evolve LiveRamp Values in your work.
- Proactively seek to improve processes.
Your team will:
You’ll be joining the collaborative APAC People & Culture team focused on driving results while providing the best possible experience for our candidates and partners. We are all A-players looking for someone to help us continue our successes as our company continues to scale. Our team deliver the world class services to our customers.
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience in B2B with an emblematic player in ad-tech, data software solutions, or other digital marketing technologies in a fast-growing environment
- Bilingual language skillset: English and Chinese
- Strong sourcing acumen and methodology, knows how to leverage multiple platforms/events/resources/boards to attract top tier talent.
- Successful track record and high level of expertise recruiting top sales, product and operations talent.
- The ability to take initiative and build productive partnerships.
- High standards, with the flexibility to improvise and move quickly.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- Familiarity with working with a U.S.-based People & Culture Talent Acquisition team and strong capability to localize for APAC markets’ needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer sensitivity, and a talent for being a "problem solver"
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with a strong eye towards detail
- Strong interest in the business, and ability to understand and quickly learn technical concepts
- Track record of success in developing holistic Talent Acquisition plans, and Proven experience managing priorities and working closely with internal stakeholders across a number of departments
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive
- Experience working with Greenhouse, HireVue, Workday and/or G-Suite.