We are the leaders in data connectivity. Our Safe Haven platform enables companies to build strong and secured data collaboration initiatives with their business partners to better connect their consumers with the brands and products they love. Our SaaS infrastructure brings powerful insights, data science tooling, controlled activation and closed-loop measurement capabilities in order to create superior customer experiences. We thrive on solving challenging problems and enabling our customers’ success - and we’re always looking for smart, humble, compassionate people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Identity team at LiveRamp has a burning passion for building the best Identity Resolution capability in the world. Our platform ingests trillions of records of data, applies data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs, and then renders those graphs as the backend for extensible, reliable, high-performance APIs. We provide our customers with excellent support on the implementation of our highly technical product and strive to offer the best in class products and services.
- Understand the customer specific requirements and propose design solutions.
- Implement extensions to LiveRamp Portrait Engine (LPE) to build the customer solution.
- Deploy LiveRamp Portrait Engine (LPE) in the customer’s private cloud.
- Analyze the data sources and provide data analysis.
- Design and configure the rules and settings to generate the First Party Identity Graph.
- Maintain the extensions/solutions in a reproducible way.
- Generate metrics report (canned and custom using SQL).
- Engage in customer calls and communicate with customers during implementation.
YOUR TEAM WILL
- Design and implement first party graph solutions, working with companies around the globe.
- Enable configuration-driven workflows that automate batch and streaming-based processing on top of Identity Resolution services and assets.
- Provide best in the class Identity solutions and services to our customers.
- Have 2+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
- Strong ability to understand and translate customer needs into a solution design and implementation.
- Experience with using REST APIs to build solutions. Good understanding of JSON. ● Proficient in Java, SQL, and Python.
- Proficient in cloud (GCP, AWS or Azure) and cloud technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about customers and customer success.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
- Experience with using big data technologies.
- Experience with Data Analytics Platform technologies like CDAP.
- Experience with implementing solutions in a workflow configuration tool.